Become a Web Developer
Web developers are in such high demand, and at The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill, we teach you the key skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a cutting-edge curriculum, skilled instructors, and an in-person classroom experience, students will learn the fundamentals for front-end and back-end development.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and web applications to showcase your knowledge.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
- Access The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill’s career services to support your transition into web development.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Our boot camp curriculum is cutting-edge, based on the most in-demand market skills to equip students for the digital era. We empower skilled instructors and TAs to deliver a powerful learning experience.
What You Will Learn
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Student have access to career services including coaching, recruitment support, portfolio reviews, technical interview training, and resume support.
- A Professional Certificate from the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education at UNC-Chapel Hill, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A robust portfolio of projects to show your mastery of the web development topics covered throughout the program.